Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHigh Interstitial Stainless Austenitic Steels is of interest to all engineers and resaerchers working with stainless steel, either at universities or R&D departments in Industry. The new applications described appeal to design engineers while procees engineers find interesting challenges. These vel steels enter more and more industrial applications. Their development is presented by this book in its entirety, starting from the electronic scale of components. This makes it particlularly attractive to Materials Scientists and Metal Physicists.
- Author BiographyHANS BERNS BORN 1935, STUDIED FERROUS METALLURGY, WORKED IN THE SPECIALIZED STEEL INDUSTRY FROM 1959 TO 1979, DOCTORATE TH ACHEN 1964, HABILITATION TU BERLIN 1975, HELD THE CHAIR OF MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY AT THE RUHR-UNIVERSITY BOCHUM, GERMANY, FROM 1979 TO 2000 VALENTIN GAVRILJUK BORN 1938, STUDIED METAL PHYSICS; WORKED SINCE 1962 AT INSTITUTE FOR METAL PHYSICS, KIEV, UKRAINE, AS POSTGRADUATE (1962), SENIOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHER (1973), LEADING SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHER (1986), HEAD OF DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES FOR DESIGN OF STEELS AND ALLOYS SINCE 1989; DOCTORATE 1965, HABILITATION 1986. SASCHA RIEDNER BORN 1975, STUDIED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AT THE RUHR-UNIVERSITY BOCHUM, GERMANY, MAJORING IN ENGINEERING MATERIALS, RECEIVED HIS DIPLOMA IN 2004 AND HIS DOCTORATE IN 2009, SINCE THEN HAS BEEN WORKING AS AN R+D ENGINEER AT THE GERMAN SPECIALITY STEEL COMPANY (DEW) IN WITTEN.
- Author(s)Hans Berns,Sascha Riedner,Valentin G. Gavriljuk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication09/11/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleEngineering Materials
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.