All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegional intercomparisons between ecosystems on different continents can be a powerful tool to better understand the ways in which ecosystems respond to global change. Large areas are often needed to characterize the causal mechanisms governing interactions between ecozones and their environments. Factors such as weather and climate patterns, land-ocean and land-atmosphere interactions all play important roles. As a result of the strong physical rth-south symmetry between the western coasts of North and South America, the similarities in climate, coastal oceagraphy and physiography between these two regions have been extensively documented. High Latitude Rain Forests and Associated Ecosystems of the West Coast of the Americas presents current research on West Coast forest and river ecology, and compares ecosystems of the Pacific Northwest with those of South America.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/1995
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.116
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight796 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byE. Fuentes,P. Alaback,R.G. Lawford
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.