All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor very advanced students only. High-level Everyday English with audio is book 3 in the Everyday English series, and has been written for people who have reached a very advanced stage in their English studies...but still need a little help with difficult everyday vocabulary. It is designed for self-study, so you don't need a teacher. (You may actually be a teacher of English yourself!.) The book is particularly useful for *Interpreters, translators and teachers of English whose first language is t English. *Students studying at British universities. *Business people who, although they may understand business English (especially when written), struggle to comprehend the spoken English of their British colleagues and customers at meetings and in the pub! *People who like to read The Ecomist and high quality British newspapers such as The Times. *Anybody who wants to take their advanced level of English to ather level up in the stars. This book has real-life examples and dialogue with audio, and also exercises to test you on what you have studied. Your vocabulary will be truly amazing after you've finished studying all three books in this series.
- Author BiographySteven Collins was born in London in 1960 and has lived most of his life there. He qualified as a lawyer (solicitor) in 1987, having done a Master's in Law at Trinity Hall, Cambridge. He then decided to make a complete change of career and went into T.E.F.L (Teaching English as a foreign Language). Having lived and taught in Italy and Spain for a short while, he returned to London in 1993 to write the Practical Everyday English series of books for advanced students. He has been a full time writer since 2008.
- Author(s)Steven Collins
- PublisherMontserrat Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2013
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitlePractical Everyday English
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMontserrat Publishing
- Content Note27 illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byGavin Best
- Illustrator(s)Alex Stead
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.