All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComputer-aided synthesis of digital circuits from behavioral level specifications offers an effective means to deal with increasing complexity of digital hardware design. High Level Synthesis of ASICs Under Timing and Synchronization Constraints addresses both theoretical and practical aspects in the design of a high-level synthesis system that transforms a behavioral level description of hardware to a synchrous logic-level implementation consisting of logic gates and registers. High Level Synthesis of ASICs Under Timing and Synchronization Constraints addresses specific issues in applying high-level synthesis techniques to the design of ASICs. This complements previous results achieved in synthesis of general-purpose and signal processors, where data-path design is of utmost importance. In contrast, ASIC designs are often characterized by complex control schemes, to support communication and synchronization with the environment. The combined design of efficient data-path control-unit is the major contribution of this book. Three requirements are important in modeling ASIC designs: concurrency, external synchronization, and detailed timing constraints. The objective of the research work presented here is to develop a hardware model incorporating these requirements as well as synthesis algorithms that operate on this hardware model. The contributions of this book address both the theory and the implementation of algorithm for hardware synthesis.
- Author(s)David C. Ku,Giovanni DeMicheli
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number177
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1992
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.