All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual will be valuable to practicing engineers who need an introduction to polyspectra from a signal processing perspective. In response to the recent growth of interest in polyspectra, this timely text provides an introduction to signal processing methods that are based on polyspectra and cumulants concepts. The emphasis of the book is placed on the presentation of signal processing tools for use in situations where the more common power spectrum estimation techniques fall short.
- Author BiographyChrysostomos L. Nikias is an Associate Professor and Director of the Communications and Digital Signal Processing Center for Research and Graduate Studies, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northeastern University. His research interests lie in the areas of digital signal processing with applications, detection, and estimation theory, and bioengineering.
- Author(s)Athina Petropulu,Chrysostomos L. Nikias
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication20/04/1993
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date17/10/2003
- Weight950 g
- Width180 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementUnited States ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.