All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at all aspiring badminton players, High Performance Badminton is packed with advice on how to improve your game, including an extensive section of tips from star players. Covering both the physical and mental approach, and nutrition, and with comprehensive sections on skill development, training, and tactics, this will be invaluable reading for players and coaches.
- Author BiographyMark Golds has over thirty years' experience as a badminton player and coach. He represented England U18s, and has around 200 Senior caps for Cheshire. He has won National, European and World titles on the Masters circuit, and in 2013 became World Champion in over 45s Mixed Doubles. He is a full-time coach working with players of all levels, including International Junior medallists.
- Author(s)Mark Golds
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note53 colour photographs 27 diagrams
- Weight268 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byStephen Baddeley
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.