All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential reference guide for choosing the right fastener and plumbing for any automotive high performance, custom or racing application. This user-friendly guide explains high-performance fasteners, plumbing, and all the other hardware used by racers, rodders, restorers and all other auto enthusiasts. Subjects include hose sizes, fittings, materials, routing and installation tips, heat shielding, brake, fuel, coolant, and oil lines, as well as fastener techlogy such as thread sizing, clamping loads, bolt stretch, and fastener styles.
- Author BiographyMike Mavrigian is an automotive journalist with over 500 automotive articles to his credit. He is the owner of the Birchwood Automotive Group, an automotive publishing and advertising company.
- Author(s)Mike Mavrigian
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication02/01/2008
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.