All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a salesperson, your pipeline is the key to your success. No matter what changes, that remains the same. Top producers prospect--and they do it ALL THE TIME. But how? you ask, In the age of the Internet, isn't cold-calling dead? Now, in his new book, sales expert Mark Hunter shatters costly prospecting myths and eliminates confusion about what works today. Merging new strategies with proven practices, High-Profit Prospecting will help you: - Find better leads and qualify them quickly - Trade cold calling for informed calling - Tailor your timing and message - Leave a great voicemail - Craft compelling emails - Use social media effectively - Leverage referrals - Get past gatekeepers and open new doors - Steer clear of prospecting pitfalls - Connect with the C-Suite - And more The Internet won't fill your sales funnel--and you can't rely on the marketing department for leads (t if you want to succeed). High-Profit Prospecting puts the power back where it belongs--in your hands. Follow its formula and start bringing in valuable new business.
- Author BiographyMARK HUNTER, The Sales Hunter, helps individuals and companies identify better prospects and build more profitable customer relationships. An award-winning sales blogger and in-demand speaker, his clients include Samsung, Coca-Cola, American Express, and Sony. He is the author of High-Profit Selling.
- Author(s)Assistant Professor Geography Mark Hunter
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width59 mm
- Height89 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Introduction byMike Weinberg
- Foreword byJeb Blount
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.