High Quality Design on a Low Budget: New Library Buildings. Proceedings of the Satellite Conference of the Ifla Library Buildings and Equipment Section Making Ends Meet: High Quality Design on a Low Budget Held at Li Ka Shing Library, Singapore Management University, 15-16 August 2013 by De Gruyter (Hardback, 2015)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication brings together a range of building projects from National, Academic and Public Libraries from different countries of the world showing how these libraries are able to continue to provide high quality library space that is affordable in times of difficult ecomic circumstances. We will hear about the building processes, co-operation with architects and engineers and how librarians and users have reacted to these new buildings.
- Author BiographyStefan Clevstrom, National Library of Sweden; Janine Schmidt, Mukurta Consulting, Australia; Dorothea Sommer, ULB Sachsen-Anhalt.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- Series TitleIFLA Publications
- Series Part/Volume Number171
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note150 colour illustrations, 150 farb. Abb.
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDorothea Sommer,Janine Schmidt,Stefan Clevstrom
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.