Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly relevant text documents the first international meeting focused specifically on high-resolution atmospheric and oceanic modeling. It was held recently at the Earth Simulator Center in Yokohama, Japan. Rather than producing a standard conference proceedings volume, the editors have decided to compose this volume entirely of papers written by invited speakers at the meeting, who report on their most exciting recent results involving high resolution modeling.
- Author BiographyKevin Hamilton is a professor in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Hawaii at Manoa, and Team Leader for Regional Impacts of Global Environmental Change Research at the International Pacific Research Center. Wataru Ohfuchi has held a research scientist position with the Earth Simulator Center in Yokohama, Japan. Currently, he is the Group Leader of the Atmospheric and Ocean Simulation Research Group at the Earth Simulator Center.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKevin Hamilton,Wataru Ohfuchi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.