All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy is Bernard the Bear baffled? Well, for one thing, he has lost his whistle and he can't figure out where it is. For ather thing, he has just met Jack Jones one of the High Rise Private Eyes and a very fine detective in his own right and Jack won't stop talking about . . . pretzels! Luckily for the baffled bear (and for kids who are ready to read on their own), Jack takes the mystery (and the bear) back to the high rise to meet Bunny Brown. Bunny is the brains of the operation, and she quickly determines that it's high time for the High Rise Private Eyes to open case file #7: The Case of the Baffled Bear.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width162 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.95Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.