All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionReady or t high school graduation is here. And chances are if you are reading this, you have idea what's next. Although you may t kw what's next, one of the very few things in life we all kw for sure is that you will end up somewhere. Before you kw it you'll be on your own supporting yourself. Think about it, the day will come when you're responsible for paying your own rent or mortgage, buying your own food, covering your own phone, light and gas bill and of course paying for social activities, clothes and those other n-essentials like your trip to Maui or taking your girl out to eat. You're going to need a way to pay for it all, right? So why t choose a way that will allow you to support yourself while doing what you love, living the kind of life you want while you enjoy being at your intended somewhere? Graduation is the ending of one chapter of your life and the beginning of the next. What a great time to start thinking about your somewhere and whether or t you'll take an active role in determining where it will be. You will have a future and although one can predict it, you can play an active part in creating it. So why t take advantage of all the world has to offer and start thinking about your somewhere while taking a part in getting there? The great thing about your somewhere is that it will t always be the same. Think about it. Your somewhere today is a recent or soon to be high school graduate. Your somewhere at 21 could be college graduate or working as an architect. Your somewhere at 25 could be working a job that you love (or hate) or being a single parent living on welfare. Once you are in your 30s, your somewhere might be celebrating your promotion, world rewned fashion designer, pro athlete in the NBA or running your own business. The good news is that there is t just one path to your somewhere. The most common path, which is attending a college or University, is a great one. But it isn't the only great one. People learn in different ways and one has a better learning style than anyone else. There is wrong or right way to learn and the way you learn is perfect for you - - - that is all that matters. So if college isn't for you that's okay. It doesn't mean that those headed to college are any better than you, smarter than you or that they'll have a brighter, more successful future than you. And if college is for you, it's t too late to go. There are many pathways to reach your goal and this book will show you how. So what do you say? Are you ready to take the first step to doing what you love while heading to your somewhere? If so work the steps in this book to learn how to do what you need to do w so you can do what you want to do later and get to your somewhere. I'm excited about your future. I hope you are too!
- Author BiographyA New Jersey native, Erika L. Banks graduated from Rutgers University with a BA in Social Work. She later graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University with a MBA in Human Resource Management. Erika currently resides in Atlanta, GA and is the Diversity Recruiting Team Lead for a global consulting company. Erika's life purpose is to motivate and inspire today's youth while empowering them to take charge of their own destiny. This book is the first of many things that will be done to accomplish her purpose.
- Author(s)Erika L Banks
- Date of Publication27/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.