All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-speed Photodiodes in Standard CMOS Techlogy describes high-speed photodiodes in standard CMOS techlogy which allow molithic integration of optical receivers for short-haul communication. For short haul communication the cost aspect is important , and therefore it is desirable that the optical receiver can be integrated in the same CMOS techlogy as the rest of the system. If this is possible then ultimately a singe-chip system including optical inputs becomes feasible, eliminating EMC and crosstalk problems, while data rate can be extremely high. The problem of photodiodes in standard CMOS techlogy it that they have very limited bandwidth, allowing data rates up to only 50Mbit per second. High-speed Photodiodes in Standard CMOS Techlogy first analyzes the photodiode behaviour and compares existing solutions to enhance the speed. After this, the book introduces a new and robust electronic equalizer technique that makes data rates of 3Gb/s possible, without changing the manufacturing techlogy. The application of this technique can be found in short haul fibre communication, optical printed circuit boards, but also photodiodes for laser disks.
- Author(s)Anne-Johan Annema,Bram Nauta,Sasa Radovanovic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 869
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.