All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll aboard! Hop on the fastest trains in the world to see where they go, how they work, and how fast these bullet trains can go.
- Author BiographyGail Saunders-Smith is an assistant education professor at Youngstown State University in Ohio. She is also an independent staff developer, writer, and editor. She presents nationally at conferences on literacy development and instruction and has written numerous articles, children's non-fiction books, and professional resources. Gail holds a B.S. and M.A. in Early Childhood Education from Kent State University and a M.S. in Administration and Supervision from Youngstown State University. She completed post-graduate work at The Ohio State University and earned a Ph.D. in curriculum and instruction from The University of Akron. Gail is a former classroom teacher, Reading Recovery Teacher Leader, and Reading/Language Arts K-12 Supervisor and Coordinator of State and Federal Programs for the Summit County ESC.
- Author(s)Nikki Bruno Clapper
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePebble Plus: All Aboard!
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width279 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.