All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe energy, petrochemical, aerospace and other industries all require materials able to withstand high temperatures. High temperature strength is defined as the resistance of a material to high temperature deformation and fracture. This important book provides a valuable reference to the main theories of high temperature deformation and fracture and the ways they can be used to predict failure and service life.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jun-Shan Zhang works within the School of Materials Science and Engineering at Dalian University of Technology, China.
- Author(s)Jun-Shan Zhang
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.94Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.