All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beautiful concertina book folds out to a stunning 136 cm parama detailing the history of flight and aviation from the legendary attempts of Icarus, to the revolutionary invations of the Jet Age, to sustainability in 21st century and beyond! Whilst the book itself can be read, displayed or framed, the new wraparound cover adds an educational element to the series, with entries for each panel of the concertina detailing the table benchmarks in the history and mythology of aviation.
- Author BiographyDaniel Dolz and Doris Freigofas are a Berlin based duo of illustrators and designers, also known as Golden Cosmos. Since meeting in 2003, they graduated in 2010 with a degree in graphic design, before settling down in their shared studio in Berlin with their dog Mimi. They have worked for clients as prestigious as DIE ZEIT, Buchergilde Gutenberg, NEON, NIDO, ZEITmagazin, NOBROW magazine, Verkehrsbetriebe Luzern, among others, and have exhibited in Europe, Asia and the US.
- Author(s)Golden Cosmos
- PublisherNobrow Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNobrow Ltd
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width140 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.