All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOsama bin Laden dead? With body, photos, and only alleged genetic samples as proof, half the world believes bin Laden's well-publicized death was a hoax. On May 1, 2011, did Navy Seal Team Six just miss the al Qaeda leader in his Abbottabad compound? Or, warned by Pakistan's ISI, did bin Laden escape into the high Hindu Kush where he continued execute attacks against the U.S. and its allies? Told by Scout Sniper Jack Hull, HIGH VALUE TARGET is the real story of the death of Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda's horrific revenge on the U.S. mainland. A well-written and engaging vel that provides jarring insights into the complexities of the war in Afghanistan, and into those who are fighting it. -Lt. General U.S. Army (Ret.) Robert Gard, PhD A great vel on the death of Osama bin Laden, HIGH VALUE TARGET is a page-turner in the tradition of Clancy, W.E.B. Griffin, and Dale Brown. We w have a new hero named Jack Hull to watch out for. HIGH VALUE TARGET shows us, in great detail, how it really happened and what we need to be wary of in the future. I could t put it down--a great read!! -Lt. Col. U.S. Army (Ret.) Professor of Military History and English John K. Swensson
- Author(s)Andrew E Slough
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.