All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Higher Education beyond Job Creation, Thomas A. Bryer identifies the historical trends, current challenges, and future possibilities for higher education institutions to play an active and measurable role in strengthening communities and citizens. Through mini and extended case studies and carefully designed recommendations for institutional change, this book is a resource for policymakers, higher education administrators, and scholars concerned about the future of the institution and its role in society.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Bryer is associate professor in the School of Public Administration and director of the Center for Public and Nonprofit Management at the University of Central Florida.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Bryer
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication25/09/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight249 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.