All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes an applied approach to budgeting and fiscal administration in higher education. It presents new and aspiring leaders in higher education and student affairs with the fundamental kwledge and skills to supervise, analyze, and implement budgets that make the best and most effective use of limited resources. By exploring the foundational elements of fiscal administration and outlining the process step-by-step, this text carefully takes leaders through real-world examples and includes myriad opportunities for application. Indeed, a major goal of this text is to provide readers with a set of technical skills that can be applied across a range of contexts. Our expectation is that current and future higher education and student affairs leaders will find this text invaluable in their day-to-day work and that the material presented here will help them engage in fruitful decisions around the allocation of scare resources.
- Author BiographyDr. Gabriel R. Serna is an assistant professor in the School of Education at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. His research interests include higher education economics, finance and policy. Dr. Spencer C. Weiler is an associate professor of Educational Leadership and Policy Studies at the University of Northern Colorado. In addition to numerous publications (books, book chapters, and journal articles) in the area of school finance and budgeting, Dr. Weiler is honored to have worked 15 years in public education.
- Author(s)Gabriel R. Serna,Spencer C. Weiler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/08/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight276 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.