All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comparative analysis of the impact of 'soft Europeanization' on higher education governance in Western Europe. Using concrete indicators of policy change, it focuses on university reform in Italy, France, Germany and the UK to explore how historical legacies and transnational communication have impacted policy pathways.
- Author BiographyAuthor Christoph Knill: Christoph Knill is Professor of Political Science and Public Administration at the University of Munich. Previously he has held positions at the Universities of Konstanz and Jena, the European University Institute in Florence and the Max-Planck Institute for the Study of Societies in Cologne. He has authored numerous publications including Public Policy: A New Introduction (Palgrave Macmillan 2012, with Jale Tosun) and Environmental Politics in the European Union: Policy-making, Implementation and Patterns of Multilevel Governance (Manchester University Press, 2007, with Duncan Liefferink).
- Author(s)Christoph Knill,Michael Dobbins
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Global Higher Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.