Higher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research: Volume 22 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook series provides a compendium of literature reviews on a wide array of topics of interest to the higher education scholarly and policy communities. Each chapter provides a comprehensive review of research findings on a selected topic, critiques the research literature, and sets forth an agenda for future research. Coverage focuses on twelve general areas that encompass the salient dimensions of scholarly and policy inquiries undertaken in the international community.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/04/2007
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1044 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Smart
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.