All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook series provides a compendium of literature reviews on a wide array of topics of interest to the higher education scholarly and policy communities. Each chapter provides a comprehensive review of research findings on a selected topic, critiques the research literature, and sets forth an agenda for future research. Coverage focuses on twelve general areas that encompass the salient dimensions of scholarly and policy inquiries undertaken in the international community.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/08/2007
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHigher Education: Handbook of Theory and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight862 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Smart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.