Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionHigher Education and Employability makes a crucial contribution to the current reassessment of higher education in the United States by focusing on how colleges and universities can collaborate with businesses in order to serve the educational andprofessional interests of their students. Drawing on his extensive experience with universities and the business world, Peter J. Stokes argues that the need for closer alignment between the two sectors has never been more critical-and that the opportunitiesfor partnership have never been greater. This book includes a series of trenchant case studies of particular universities that have developed ambitious collaborative programs-New York University, Northeastern University, and the Georgia Institute of Techlogy. Incisive and practical, this book surveys the full range of current partnerships between businesses and higher education and points to opportunities that will best serve students w and in the future.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Stoke s is a managing director at the Huron Consulting Group, where he provides strategic solutions for higher education institutions. He is the former vice president for global strategy and business development at Northeastern University, USA.
- Author(s)Peter John Stokes
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byLouis Soares
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.