Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
About this product
- DescriptionHigher Education in China offers a comprehensive introduction to the past and present of higher education in China. After giving a brief account of the origin and historical development of higher education in China, the book discusses in detail the various aspects of the current system of higher education in the People s Republic of China its structure, management, admissions, graduate employment, undergraduate and postgraduate education, specialized education, research and teaching staff. The authors highlight some of the distinguishing characteristics of higher education in China: its long history, ermous size, centralized management, the pragmatic trend and many n-formal forms. This book aims at helping international readers make sense of the amazingly huge and complex machinery that higher education in China is today. After reading the book, readers will have a better understanding of what higher education in China is and how it works. The book is intended for researchers and graduate students in the field of higher education, and international readers interested in higher education in China.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Dr. Jianmin Gu is a professor at the Institute of Higher Education of Zhejiang University, China. Dr. Xueping Li and Dr. Lihua Wang are researchers at the Institute of Higher Education of Zhejiang University.
- Author(s)Xueping Li
- PublisherZhejiang University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationZhejiang
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintZhejiang University Press
- Weight520 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.