All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionHigher and tertiary education are crucial to modern nations. Vietnam has great potential, but its universities and colleges are poor-performing, under-funded and slow to change compared to those in neighbouring East Asian nations. This book analyses the problem and provides constructive solutions for the reform of higher education.
- Author BiographyLy Tr?n is Senior Lecturer at Deakin University, Australia. Simon Marginson is Professor of International Higher Education at the Institute of Education, University of London, UK. Hoang ?? is a Researcher at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Quyen ?? is a Researcher at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Truc Le is a Researcher at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Nhai Nguy?n is an Independent Scholar based in Canada. Th?o V? is a Researcher at the University of Melbourne, Australia. Th?ch Ph?m is a Researcher at Victoria University, Australia. H??ng Nguy?n is a Researcher at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Hoang Do,Huong Nguyen,L. Tran,Nhai Nguyen,Simon Marginson,T. Le,Thach Pham,Thao Vu
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Global Higher Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.