All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically to match the Higher for CfE syllabus offered by the Scottish Qualifications Authority for examination from 2015 onwards, International Issues covers three of the world powers that students may choose to study in this unit of the course (the United States of America, the Republic of South Africa and the People's Republic of China), along with Development Issues in Africa and Global Security.
- Author BiographyFrank Cooney (also Series Editor) is a former PT Modern Studies. Gary Hughes is Teacher of Modern Studies at Auchenharvie Academy in Stevenson. Stephanie Farquhar is Teacher of Modern Studies. Pauline Kelly is Teacher of Modern Studies at Notre Dame High School in Glasgow.
- Author(s)Frank Cooney,Gary Hughes,Pauline Kelly,Steph O'Reilly,Stephanie Farquhar
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/06/2015
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Gibson
- Weight512 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.