All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt the Cotton Drifting festival, Shion persuades Keiichi to sneak into a sacred storehouse with Miyo Taka and Jirou Tomitake. If anyone found out what they did, all four of them are likely to be killed or sacrificed for Oyashiro-sama's Curse. Taka and Tomitake are found dead that night, and he and Shion are worried that they will be made sacrifices, but instead Kiichirou Kimiyoshi and Rika disappear. Keiichi dicover that Shion had actually been missing since the day after the festival, despite his having had several phone conversations with someone he thought was her since then. He figures it was Mion and confronts her with Rena. She confesses everything, agrees to show Keiichi and takes him to the Sozaki family's underground torture chamber, where she had kept Shion locked up, and chains him up to torture him in front of her. The police get there before she can kill him, but she runs away, warning Keiichi never to approach her again.
- Author BiographyRyukishi07 leapt into the spotlight with HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI which was originally conceived as a series of visual novels and later adapted into the popular manga and anime franchise.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYen Press
- Content NoteIntegrated: 180, b/w drawings
- Weight282 g
- Width132 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Artist(s)Karin Suzuragi,Yutori Houjyou
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.