Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing three plays produced by the Hijinx Theatre, this collection is both stirring and diverse. Paul Robeson Knew My Father is the story of a young boy growing up in the South Wales Valleys in the 1950s. The son of a single mother, he is an isolated child who becomes obsessed with Paul Robeson, the movie star, and retreats into a fantasy world of spies and fighter pilots while struggling to find out the truth about his father. Dreaming Amelia, inspired by Amelia Earhart's landing in Burry Port in 1928, reveals how the success of one person can inspire others to have the courage to follow their dreams; while Spinning the Round Table, a take on the love triangle of Arthurian legend, explores love and betrayal in the corridors of power.
- Author BiographyVal Hill is the administrative director of Hijinx Theatre, a company founded in 1981 to create high quality theatre that is accessible, entertaining, and challenging for small communities throughout Wales and England.
- Author(s)Greg Cullen,Lewis Davies,Sharon Morgan
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byVal Hill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.