All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionReads R to L (Japanese Style) all ages. After stumbling across a haunted go board, Hikaru Shindo discovers that the spirit of a master player named Fujiwara--Sai has taken up residence in his consciousness. Sai awakens in Hikaru an untapped genius for the game, and soon the schoolboy is chasing his own dream--defeating the famed go prodigy Akira Toya! Endgame Hikaru is in the toughest battle of his life when he faces Ko Yong Ha, Korea's top player in the Hokuto Cup tournament. The stakes, however, aren't for personal glory but for something far deeper, something that differentiates a mere game from a way of life. Hikaru kws what this means to him, but will he understand what it means to the new wave of go players and, indeed, the game of go itself? Final Volume!
- Author BiographyTakeshi Obata was born in 1969 in Niigata, Japan, and is the artist of the wildly popular SHONEN JUMP title Hikaru no Go, which won the 2003 Tezuka Shinsei New Hope award and the Shogakukan Manga award. Obata is also the artist of Arabian Majin Bokentan Lamp Lamp, Ayatsuri Sakon, Cyborg Jichan G., and the smash hit manga Death Note.
- Author(s)Yumi Hotta
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleHikaru No Go (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width124 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Takeshi Obata
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.