All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionProfiles of 55 great hikes along the Rocky Mountain front, from Fort Collins south to Colorado Springs. Experts and vice hikers alike will find overnights and day hikes with spectacular scenery, abundant wildlife, wildflowers, and fascinating landscapes.
- Author BiographyBob D'Antonio is a professional writer and outdoorsman. His previous books include Mountain Biking Denver and Boulder, Rock Climbing Colorado's San Luis Valley, and Mountain Biking Aspen, among others.
- Author(s)Bob D'Antonio
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/06/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight26 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.