All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionHiking is a great way to get back in touch with a slower pace of life. The experiences while performing these activities are endless. Writing in a journal makes them timeless. This journal has plenty of space to: record the location, date, time and distance of your walks te the type of walk (light, moderate, strenuous) record the weather conditions write down companions that joined you along the way add details about the route you took You will find by using this journal that you have a very powerful reminder of your fitness journey. And, there are pages of motivating quotes to keep you inspired. One final thought is that you should write in your journal while you are on the trail. Don't leave it up to, I will remember that when I get home. Chances are you won't remember.
- Author(s)Tom Alyea
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.