All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $25.54Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionHIKING NORTHERN ARIZONA, 3rd edition (Falcon)A Guide to Northern Arizona's Greatest Hiking AdventuresBruce Grubbs This guide has completely updated information for 120 hikes in rthern Arizona, including the Grand Canyon, with different routes suggested for each season. From short strolls to overnight desert adventures, this book contains new, easy-to-read maps, beautiful black and white photos, up-to-date trail information, routes for beginners and experts, anecdotal narratives, and wildlife descriptions along popular trails as well as those less traveled. Bruce Grubbs is an outdoors adventurer, photographer, and writer who lives in Flagstaff, Arizona.
- Author BiographyBruce Grubbs is an avid camper, backpacker, hiker, mountain biker and cross-country skier who has been exploring the American desert for over 30 years. An outdoor writer and photographer, he has written nine previous FalconGuides.
- Author(s)Bruce Grubbs
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleRegional Hiking Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight32 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.