All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHiking South Carolina covers the best hiking throughout the entire state. This book has the reader traversing from the mountains to the sea in one of the most beautiful and diverse states in the US. No matter where you are in the state, it is likely that this book will have a trail for you to explore nearby. Detailed maps and trail descriptions make navigating these wonderful trails easy, and interesting information about the environment and history of each trail gives hikers a unique insight into the trail that they are exploring.
- Author BiographyJoshua Kinser is a writer and musician based in Black Mountain, North Carolina. He is the author of Moon Handbook's guide to the Florida Gulf Coast, 3rd Edition, and several hiking guidebooks to the southeast including Five Star Trails: Charlotte, NC and Five Star Trails: Raleigh, NC. Joshua is also the author of Following Mowgli: An Appalachian Trail Adventure with the World's Most Hilarious Dog.
- Author(s)Josh Kinser
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleState Hiking Guides Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight37 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.