All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe first and second editions of this authoritative guide to Colorado's hiking paradise has been a best-seller among seasoned and beginning hikers for years. This completely revised third edition includes: seventy trips of varying length, with corresponding maps, directions to conquer six of Colorado's fourteeners, and sixteen new maps providing alternative trail access and updated routes. Whether you enjoy afteron excursions around the city trails of Durango or exploring the Colorado Trail, this third edition remains the most comprehensive guide to world-rewned hiking.
- Author(s)John Peel,Paul Pixler
- PublisherPruett Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPruett Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight427 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.