All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe mountains of Georgia and South Carolina are rewned for beautiful waterfalls. Hiking Waterfalls in Georgia and South Carolina includes detailed hike descriptions, maps, and color photos for more than 60 of the most scenic waterfall hikes in the states-many of them along the mountaius border between the two states, within easy access of each other. Hike descriptions also include history, local trivia, and GPS coordinates. This book is an ideal complement to the popular FalconGuides Hiking South Carolina and Hiking Georgia, with minimal overlapping content.
- Author BiographyMelissa Watson, the author of Hiking Waterfalls in North Carolina (FalconGuides), is a professional firefighter who has been hiking trails and photographing waterfalls in South Carolina,Georgia, and North Carolina for almost twenty years. Whether searching out new falls or revisiting old favorites, she has become known as a local expert in the field.
- Author(s)Melissa Watson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleHiking Waterfalls
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight23 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.