All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHIKING WYOMING110 of the State's Best Hiking Adventures, 2nd edition Bill Hunger (Falcon) This updated guide to Wyoming's wonderful wilderness includes hikes in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks as well as backcountry secrets. From short strolls to overnight backpacks, the book provides all the details necessary to a successful hiking adventure: detailed directions to the trailheads, best seasons to hike, trail difficulty, elevations gain and loss, fees and permits, and rich descriptions of each trail's highlights. Bill Hunger is a wilderness ranger who lives in Kalispell, Montana.
- Author BiographyBill Hunger has worked as a wilderness ranger in some of the wildest country in Wyoming. He lives in Kalispell, Montana.
- Author(s)Bill Hunger
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleState Hiking Guides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.