All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it about lawyers that has made them the butt of hundreds and hundreds of jokes over the centuries? Whatever the reason, everyone--including lawyers and judges themselves--has had a hearty chuckle over attorney-aimed humor. Hilarious Lawyer Jokes pokes the most fun (and malice) at a profession that has been targeted with humorous jabs for centuries. From this single hilarious source, with full-color illustrations, get your one-liners (Q: How many lawyer jokes are there? A: Only three. The rest are true stories.), your historical and literary quotations (Litigation: A machine that you go into as a pig and come out of as a sausage--Ambrose Bierce: The Devil's Dictionary), and all the lengthier, fun-to-share forensic funnies you can handle, such as: A lawyer was driving his big BMW down the highway, singing to himself, I love my BMW, I love my BMW. Focusing on his car, t his driving, he smashed into a tree. He miraculously survived, but his car was totaled. My BMW! My BMW! he sobbed. A good Samaritan drove by and cried out, Sir, sir, you're bleeding. And, my god, your left arm is gone! The lawyer looked down and screamed, My Rolex! My Rolex! In summation, you must find Hilarious Lawyer Jokes guilty of disorder in court and sentence all who read this perfect gift for any lawyer, client, judge, law student, or wannabe attorney to many hours of laughter.
- Author BiographySteven D. Price is the author or editor of more than thirty-five books, including 1001 Funniest Things Ever Said, 1001 Dumbest Things Ever Said, 1001 Insults, Put-Downs, and Comebacks, and Gut Busters and Belly Laughs: Jokes for Seniors, Boomers, and Anyone Else Who Thinks 30-Somethings Are Just Kids. A lawyer by training, he is a writer and editor and lives in New York City. Marty Bucella has illustrated tens of thousands of cartoons, humorous illustrations, and greeting cards, which have been published in over 500 markets, including the Wall Street Journal, Reader's Digest, Good Housekeeping, and many more.
- Author(s)Steven D. Price
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note27 B&W illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marty Bucella
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.