All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese are the stories from guests at Hill House Mar as recorded in a journal over several years of pararmal investigation. Also included are images of the journal and images of the teams who have investigated. You could call it a collection of Ghost Stories and even some ghost pictures. All are from Hill Hose Mar in Gainesville, Tx where things go bump in the night (and day).
- Author BiographyLinda Anthony Hill is the owner of Hill House Manor which has become a destination for ghost hunters and paranormal investigation teams. Linda is a gifted storyteller and her tours of the house are filled with the stories associated with this popular haunted location. She has appeared as a storyteller on national Television and many local and internet radio shows. Linda is also a dental technician and spends most of her days creating porcelain crowns in her laboratory in Lake Dallas Tx.
- Author(s)Linda Anthony Hill
- PublisherHill House Publishers
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHill House Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.