All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring and meticulously researched middle grade biography of Hillary Rodham Clinton-First Lady, senator, secretary of state, and the first female presidential minee in United States history. Hillary Rodham Clinton is a true leader. Growing up in Park Ridge, Illiis, Hillary was inspired by the philosophy of John Wesley, who urged his followers to do all the good you can. Rising to prominence in 1992 as the First Lady of the United States, Hillary captured the world's attention with her bold ideas and political forcefulness. From her time at Wellesley to her life at the White House and beyond, Hillary has been at the forefront of huge change-and despite setbacks and political scandals, she has worked for good in the world. Acclaimed author Cynthia Levinson creates a compelling and personal portrait of Hillary's historic journey from her childhood to her service as secretary of state and beyond. Includes a timeline of Hillary Rodham Clinton's life and an eight-page photo insert.
- Author BiographyCynthia Levinson is the award-winning author of We've Got a Job: The 1963 Birmingham Children's March, which received four starred reviews and was one of Publishers Weekly's Best Books of 2012, and Watch Out for Flying Kids!: How Two Circuses, Two Countries, and Nine Kids Confront Conflict and Build Community. Cynthia worked in education policy and divides her time between Texas and Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Cynthia Levinson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalzer and Bray
- Weight248 g
- Width130 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.