About this product
- Description215p. Mom - Betty Friesen - wrote this story, the fourth and last book in the series about The Martin Family. It t was printed in 1987. It has been out of print for several years but people have requested a reprint. The story continues the adventures of the Martin Family, a home-grown family with good values and morals. Follow their adventures in all the things a family experiences as the Martin Family lives through them. They are described interestingly . Children love this book and adults will enjoy reading it to the children, too!
- Author(s)Betty Friesen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlice Warkentin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.