All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAged 105, Rose has endured more than her fair share of hardships: the Armenian gecide, the Nazi regime, and the delirium of Maoism. Yet somehow, despite all the suffering, Rose never loses her joie de vivre. As she looks back over her long life - one of survival and, sometimes, one of retribution - she recalls those unique experiences that added such spice to her life, whether it was being a confidante to Hitler, a friend to Simone de Beauvoir or cooking for Heinrich Himmler.
- Author BiographyFranz-Olivier Giesbert is a French author, journalist and television presenter. He has worked for Le Nouvel Observateur, Le Figaro and Le Point and he appears on literary and cultural television shows on a range of channels.
- Author(s)Franz-Olivier Giesbert
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.