All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a reader-friendly guide to the structural patterns of modern standard Hindi. Ideal for both independent learners and classroom students alike, this book covers the essentials of Hindi grammar in readable, jargon-free sections. Key features include: * sections on the speech sounds of Hindi * detailed analysis of Hindi sentence structure * full examples throughout.
- Author BiographyRama Agnihotri is at the Department of Linguistics at the University of Delhi-he specialises in applied linguistics, language teaching and ELT.
- Author(s)Rama Agnihotri
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleRoutledge Essential Grammars
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.