All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second book in the Hindi Made Easy series. Non Hindi speakers will find that as they progress through the book the vocabulary and sentence structure become more complex. They will, therefore, find this book and the others in the series extremely useful in gaining a grasp of the Hindi language. Questions at the end of each lesson are designed for the learners to monitor their progress. Ample Hindi vocabulary with English translation is provided at the end of the book. This book will also prove useful for the Breakthrough and Preliminary stages of the Languages Ladder.
- Author(s)J. S. Nagra,S.K. Nagra
- PublisherNagra Publications
- Date of Publication01/05/1992
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationCoventry
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNagra Publications
- Content Note11ill.
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.