All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.53Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionDanvers native Laura Hinds shares her memories of growing up in the scenic and intriguing town located in Massachusetts. No matter where you live in the USA, if you are a child of the 1960's or 1970's her memoirs will resonate with you, while frequently making you smile, laugh or tear up. These stories originally appeared on DanversPatch.com in 2011. They are used with permission.
- Author BiographyLaura Hinds grew up and still lives in Danvers, Massachusetts. She shares her home with her husband Michael, and two fabulous felines named Sophie and Ollie, and special guest Rose T. She has written for both the Danvers Herald and Danvers Patch, works as a book reviewer and review coordinator for MyShelf.com, and previously published a magical reality book written during NaNoWriMo. She's presently hard at work on three more novels.
- Author(s)Laura Hinds
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.