All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA broad-ranging, lightly-illustrated, scholarly treatment of core topics in Hindu spirituality during its formative earlier periods. It brings together the complex skein of thoughts, beliefs, and practices that developed from the archaic period of the Vedas and received their early crystallization as Vedanta. It presents the eternal, timeles dimension of Hinduism.
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleWorld spirituality series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight876 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byKrishna Sivaraman
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.