All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionHinduism: A Reader offers a comprehensive guide to this major world religion through a combination of passages from scriptures and excerpts from the work of leading scholars in the field. * Introduces students to the main textual, regional, intellectual, philosophical, historical, and contemporary traditions of the Hindu faith * Includes excerpts from both canical ancient texts and thought-provoking contemporary texts to offer a balanced overview of the religion * Features selections that are concise without sacrificing essential material * Provides clearly written introductions to each section that help situate the readings within the wider context of Hindu scholarship.
- Author BiographyDeepak Sarma is an Associate Professor of Religious Studies at Case Western Reserve University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/2007
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDeepak Sarma
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.