All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIf these 'hints' save the blush but upon one cheek, or smooth the path into 'society' of only one honest family, the object of the author will be attained Hints on Etiquette is part of 'Found on the Shelves', published with The London Library. The books in this series have been chosen to give a fascinating insight into the treasures that can be found while browsing in The London Library. Now celebrating its 175th anniversary, with over 17 miles of shelving and more than a million books, The London Library has become an unrivalled archive of the modes, manners and thoughts of each generation which has helped to form it.
- Author BiographyCharles William Day wrote etiquette writings under the pseudonym of 'Agogos'. Very little is known about him. Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson) was the writer of the 'Alice' books, as well as being an academic, mathemetician and fan of fair voting systems.
- Author(s)Various Authors
- PublisherPushkin Press
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Series TitleThe London Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushkin Press
- Weight367 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.