All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you hysterical about hamsters? Then these books are for you! This fantastic book is packed full of tips on how to care for your furry friend and covers everything you could possibly want to do with your hamster. For example, you can make some cakes and throw them a party! Grow your own greens for your hamster to eat, and follow the step-by-step guides to make some amazing projects, including a cross-stitch hamster, an activity maze, and nibblesome tecards! Read this and you will have the happiest hamster ever!
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSnap Books: Pet Projects
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.