All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is about a symbiotic relationship between a hippopotamus and a bird. The bird rides on the hippo's back, eating the bugs that bug the hippo, and the hippo provides protection for the bird. They become great friends but, as friendships often proceed, they argue, separate and go their separate ways. Suddenly, realizing how much they miss each other, they reconcile and reunite, and agree that they will argue more. It is a happily ever after book.
- Author BiographyJim Evans is an alumnus of more than 13 years Air Force service, and a retired broadcaster. Following his retirement he became a prolific writer, having written Hippity Potamus, along with three more children's picture books, and nine separate non-fiction publications. You may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, either to order your own copies of this book, or just to chat. But, please be kind. He is a gentle soul.
- Author(s)Professor of Physics James Evans
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleDifferent Titles, and Not Really a Serie
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.