All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApply These Proven Ideas and Land the Job! Gets right to the point and comes out firing with fantastic advice for acing your next interview. You will learn things you can use today. Ian Harris. This action-focused 'Essential Guide' was written for busy Job Seekers who are looking for the winning edge to land the job, but who don't have the time or inclination to read long, drawn-out books on interview skills. If you are in the job search process, you kw the emotions and the pressures that come with it. You kw the moments of self doubt. You kw the soul searching. You kw the hope. So when you are invited to an interview you kw just how critical it is to make it count. In this brief guide, Interview Success Coach and Author Sam Waterfall shares his proven methods for acing your performance when it matters most. Dividing your interview approach into three simple steps, he shows you how to Prepare, Perform and Follow Up. With step-by-step instruction throughout, you'll find tips and guidance you can easily apply without having to spend hours reading long-winded books. The short text you are reading can help you the night before your interview or even if you've downloaded it en route. Read it. Apply it. And join the thousands who've put The Interview Doctor(r) tried, tested and proven methods to work to land the job.
- Author BiographyInterview Doctor(r) Founder, Sam Waterfall is a professional CV writing and personal branding expert, international marketing consultant and speaker. He set up Interview Doctor(r) - the professional CV writing and interview preparation coaching service - in 2003 to benefit both job candidates and employers. Sam's approach is to bring his marketing experience gained at some of the world's most prestigious marketing organisations to assist job seekers in best promoting themselves in today's highly competitive jobs race. His clients benefit from his ability to transform their stories and work history into outstanding, door-opening resumes and CVs. Sam has personally guided successful career transitions for hundreds of professionals and has influenced and informed many more through his writing, speaking engagements and his blog at interviewdoctor.com. His personal clients have included Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 C-Level and Board Directors as well as graduates and students. Sam lives in London and works with clients worldwide.
- Author(s)Sam Waterfall
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.